Guarded Secrets & Techniques In This Amazing Training
System That Will Show You How to Turn Your Dog Into
Bathing the dog at home is a very common and fun option, as dogs must be washed by their owners regularly. Those with long hair should do it every two or three weeks, while those with short hair should do it every month or month and a half.
Some people find it difficult to do so and, for this reason, take us to canine grooming centers, although you should know that bathing your dog fosters your relationship and generates trust in the dog. Then, in PeritoAnimal, , with some necessary advice and products .
What do you need?
. , bathing is for many pets a relaxing and enjoyable time with the company of your best friend, that is, you.
, you must have some basic products and first of all it is important to have everything ready, . So gather the following material:
- Shampoo for dogs
Although there are natural tricks with the use of apple cider vinegar, for example, shampoos already prepared contain repellents to increase the effectiveness of the pipette that we will apply later. Find out about the properties that the products you apply have and be especially careful with those dogs that have skin problems .
If you already have all these elements together, . Wear comfortable clothes and get ready to get wet a few times!
10 Advice for dog bathing
Make bathing a positive and rewarding experience for both,
- , so it is very important not to over-bathe your dog , as the layers of natural protection can be affected and stop Act. Depending on your hygienic condition or your skin type, you should wash your puppy more or less frequently.
- Always use specific products for dogs. , as the needs of your skin type and coat are very different. Purchase these types of shampoos at specialized stores for dogs and pets.
- Be calm all the time. As during the walk, , so in the bath something similar must occur. You must understand that this is more of a routine and for this reason you will not bathe when you are excited.
- The first time is crucial. , he enjoys the water and the specific accessories for dogs that he can play with. , and every other time you bathe it will be easier.
- The water temperature is very important. The water has to be warm, but hotter than cold. The temperature of the dogs can vary between 37 – 38ºC, so we must be very careful with cold water.
- Avoid water in the ears. , as it can cause very painful inflammation. .
- Start with the head. . The puppy must be relaxed and petted, so that this is a reassuring moment for him. .
- Watch out for moisture . Strive to dry the animal’s entire body and prevent it from getting too wet. , this type of dryer makes less noise so as not to scare the animal.
- , this way it will prevent it from laying down more fur and will be able to untangle any knots that may exist.
If dark copper-colored patches have appeared on your puppy’s eyes, be sure to clean and dry them soon, keeping them moist can lead to bacterial infection.
Remember that cleaning your puppy doesn’t just end with a bath. It is essential that you clean your ears, teeth and eyes with the regularity you deserve to be 100% healthy.
To Own A
Introducing Hands-off Dog Training Secrets